The M-Tac Soft Shell Winter pants. The softshell fabric combines heat-insulating and "breathable" properties of fleece with wind and moisture resistance, strength of the outer layer. The outer surface blocks the wind, and the inner layer of the fabric wicks away excess moisture. It is used as a top layer in the off-season and in winter. For additional comfort in cold periods of the year, the manufacturer added a fleece lining.
- softshell (100% polyester)
- resistance against wind and water thanks to Softshell fabric
- straight cut with a high waist
- 1.49 lbs
- 2 side pockets
- 2 rear open pockets
- 2 cargo pockets with waterproof zippers
- the enlarged rear part of the belt will protect the lower back from wind and cold
- at the bottom of the pants - an elastic cord for adjustment
- wide belt loops
- these insulated pants for men cold weather are fleece lined pants men that feature a water resistant outer layer, insulating middle layer, and soft fleece lining against the legs
- these winter tactical pants men are lightweight and easy to move in. The insulated snow pants men feature three layers of material without adding bulk or weight to hamper movement
- these winter cargo pants men serve as fleece lined hunting pants for men, ice fishing pants for men, softshell hiking pants men, and cold weather work pants for men
- these winter work pants men are a complete pant. There is no need for additional layers or gear unless preferred. The snow men pants take up less cargo space than other options
- these men's winter pants offer six pockets, water resistance, and wind proofing while maintaining a soft, warm, breathable fit. The waist is even fitted higher to prevent drafts
M-Tac pants Soft Shell Winter
These are a great pair of comfortable winter pants. The only thing I didn't understand was the large belt loop in the back.
Both design and quality are good.