The M-Tac Conquistador Gen I Flex tactical pants will accompany you in any outdoor activities. Wear them to work, to a shooting range, on a hiking or camping trip, or a combat mission. Sewn from Rip-Stop Flex material, these cargo pants are abrasion resistant and are not prone to parching, so they will last you for many years to come. This highly breathable fabric also features dirt- and water-resistant Teflon coating to protect your legs from the outside world.
These work pants have elastic inserts in the waist and on the thighs that ensure that you have complete freedom of movement.
The pants have 8 pockets, so you can carry and evenly distribute all your gear and kit. The pockets are also additionally enforced on the upper seems, so you can clip your knife or flashlight without damaging the fabric. There are two D-rings sewn to the beltline, so you can attach even more gear. The back pockets have zippers to protect whatever is inside.
The cargo pocket has a pouch on top of it that fill house an AK or an M4 magazine. The main cargo pocket can be closed with a velcro cover and with a zipper.
Pockets on the knees allow for dampers to be inserted to further protect your knee joints from impact. The bottom cuffs of the trousers come with elastic strings, so they can be either tightened or loosened.
-cotton, polyester, spandex
- from 1.35 lbs (size 28/30) to 1.65 lbs (size 42/36)
Closures and zipper:
-2 side pockets (with reinforcement at the bottom for attaching a knife)
-2 back pockets with zippers
-2 hip "cargo" pockets
-2 additional patch pockets compatible with M4 and AK magazines
- waist with elastic inserts for a comfortable fit
- belt compatibility - 21.6"
- adjastable waist straps with hook-&-loop fixation
- expandable cargo pocket
- internal pockets for knee pads
- phone pocket with fixation
- rear pockets with zipper closures
- adjustable cuff elastic cord
- hook-&-loop valves regulation from regular to slim
- wide belt loops up to 2.2"
- teflon protective treatment
- plastic D-rings
- rip-stop flex fabric
- cordura reinforcement for wear resistance