M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7
M-Tac T-shirt 93/7

M-Tac T-shirt 93/7

80013062-M

Regular price$18.95
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Color
Size
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

After you had placed your order and confirmed the payment, we start packing your order immediately. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you e-mail (guaranteed). You can estimate the cost of delivery at any time in the cart. The customer is fully responsible for the correct delivery address. We reserve the right to choose a carrier. If you receive a wrong or damaged item, please contact us via our e-mail address: SALES@M-TAC.US and the M-TAC team will do our best effort to solve your problem. 

Approximate Shipping Times to the domestic U.S. orders:

Note: In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may be available. If weekend delivery to your destination is available. We offer express delivery services, but please note that Priority Delivery cannot be chosen for certain products. Only a standard delivery speed can be chosen for the entire order of these products are included.

Shipping Times to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico:

With respect to the military, we deliver orders to APO/FPO locations.

  • Set the City to APO, FPO, or DPO, set the State/Province/Region to AA, AE, or AP, and the Country/Region to "United States" when shipping to an APO, FPO, or DPO address. Standard Shipping Deliveries may take up to 21 business days for these addresses.

If our system recognizes your order as a case of fraud, we reserve the right to delay the shipment of your order until the circumstances and legitimacy of the payment source are clarified. Our representative will contact you via email and request additional information to make sure that no one has used your bank card without your knowledge. M-TAC takes pride in handling your information in the most secure way, and constantly works to ensure that you receive high-quality and reliable equipment on time! 

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

The M-Tac T-shirt is 93% cotton, the remaining 7% is elastane, which guarantees the durability of the product. A comfortable fit doesn't hinder the movements, and thin elastic knitwear successfully emphasizes the body and gives a feeling of complete comfort. The area of ​​ application of our T-shirts is huge - from everyday wear to use as uniforms for military units and security forces and for people who lead an active lifestyle and like hunting, fishing, sports, tourism. Thin, elastic, and high-quality knitwear successfully emphasizes the relief of the muscles and gives a complete feeling of comfort.

Material:

- 93% cotton

- 7% elastane

Features:

- high-quality breathable fabric

- optimum body thermal regulation

- anatomical cut

- thin elastic jersey

- versatile basic t-shirt

 

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

You may also like


Recently viewed