The M-Tac Tourist Cooking System for food making. The cooking cup works on the radiator principle of heat distribution, which reduces gas consumption and heating time. The advantage of this system is that all of its accessories can be folded into the cooking cup itself. So this cooking system won't take up much space in your backpack. Burner is equipped with gas regulator and push-button igniter. Ideal for: backpacking, camping, hiking, camp cooking, overland camping, survival camping, fishing, hunting, and emergency use.
- food grade aluminum, plastic, brass
- 5.2" x 8"
- 10" x 10.4"
- 2,200W (7,500BTU/hr)
- 34 Oz of water ~3 minutes
- 34 Oz (1 liter)
- 1.4 lbs
- CE Approval
The system consists of:
- aluminum cup (cauldron) in a thermal cover, with a lid
- gas burner with push-button igniter
- gas fuel canister stabilizer
- burner stand for other pots
- a cup lid with a silicone handle
- a cup with a heat exchange ring to increase efficiency
- with an additional S/S pot holder for the use of other pots
- black neoprene thermal pot cover
- direct fire with high heat output
- foldable handle with a fixed lock to avoid shaking
- light and functional