Tactical pants Aggressor Gen.II Flex are suitable for training, shooting, work, and for a business trip or a casual walk. Made from light, monophonic rip-stop fabric (cotton, polyester, elastane) with water and mud-proof Teflon repellent. The fabric with the maintenance of polyester and cotton is pleasant to a body, well keeps color and withstand the wear and tear. The main task of the designers was to maintain the comfort of movement, and they coped with this task successfully. Pants create a feeling of lightness and look stylish and solid. Practical wide pockets with additional reinforcement in the most vulnerable to abrasion. Belt loops up to 5.5 centimeters wide. The front straps are sewn with D-shaped plastic rings for attaching additional equipment. Zippers and buttons from the world leader in the production of accessories YKK. Aggressor Gen.II Flex from M-TAC is a successful combination of a well-thought-out cut, high quality and wide functionality. Well-fitting trousers will provide you with a proper comfort.
- cotton, polyester, elastane
- from 1.43 lbs (size 26/30) to 1.85 lbs (size 44/36)
Closures and zippers
- 2 side pockets for pants (with reinforcements at the bottom, intended for attaching a knife),
- 2 back pockets,
- 2 cargo pockets with asymmetrical velcro closure,
- 1 front phone / notebook pocket on the left side.
- elastic "tunnel" belt with convenient adjustment of the trousers' fit
- plastic D-rings
- cotton polyester spandex with teflon threatment
- cordura reinforcment for wear resistance
- 2.2" wide for tactical belts
- stylish cargo pocket with quick access
- adjustable cuff with hook-&-loop band and elastic cord
- reinforced knees with an internal compartment for soft knee pads
- adjustible waist
- reinforced knee pocket
- front phone pocket ( easy access up to 5" )
Pants were bought for range days, hiking, and four wheeling. Perfect fit and get more comfortable each time I wear them as they break in. Stitching and finished product is top notch. Pants are more than adequate for what they were purchased for. Will be buying more.
I work as an installer, operating drills and other tools and being very mobile for long days. These are the best pants I've ever had, in terms of practicality and comfort. The pockets are handy but not bulky, and all the design features have a purpose. They are also very durable. The catch is that they are more expensive than your average pants, but if you want the best pants, they are 100% worth it. I started out with 2 pairs about 10 months ago, now I own 5 pairs. I don't use them for combat but if I went to war I would want these pants.
I hope that M-TAC continues to make quality pants, but please don't buy too many because they go out of stock and then my friends can't get any themselves.